-*- mode: org -*-
* Release 0.2.0
Changes since 0.1.0:
- Four new optional libraries for integration with other packages:
- ~git-email-gnus~ sets some variables to make ~git-email~ play
nicely with the Gnus message composition buffer.
- ~git-email-notmuch~ sets some variables to make ~git-email~ play
nicely with the notmuch mail client.
- ~git-email-magit~ adds extra infix arguments to the transient
command for ~magit-patch-create~ for making it easier to directly
sending your patches via email.
- ~git-email-piem~ sets some variables for determining the "to"
address of a message by reading the ~piem-inboxes~ variable.
- ~git-email~ is now a nix flake, meaning Nix users can easily install
the package into their environment.
- ~git-email~ now has an Info manual that documents all the options and
gives some suggestions of the workflow to use.
- The functionality for applying patches was removed in favor of the
- Minor bug fixes
* Release 0.1.0
Initial release of git-email.
- Three major functionalities were introduced:
- The ability to select patches to send via email.
- The ability to generate patches and then send them via email.
- Primitive support for applying a patch from a buffer.