added conversion of command-line urls
Refactored everything into plr.py.
- also removed asynchronous link lookup (might reimplement later)
Begin process of cannibalizing original project.
I removed everything that seems unneccesary:
- shitty perma.cc service ($10 a month for 10 links?)
- random sketchy section linking to ipfs
- app.py, which runs the webapp
- wordy/pointless sentences from README
Updated the license to reflect my new copyright (same MIT license,
just under my name now).
Added some TODOs for the planned final utility.
fixed output bug caused by indentation
make command-line program work on regular markdown file containing links
Forgot if name main block
added commandline utility
Seems to work with python3 now
Fixed up the site, added to READMEy
Don't need settings anymore