Document 'd' shortcut for sprig, minor cleanups.
Add invisible metadata specification
Add expiration specification
Add twig extensions spec README
ci: disable doc deploy until hosting is configured
delete index of specs because it's unnecessary
modify page titles
- Index page will show up under the site name (Arbor Chat) and having
the title of the page the same as the site is a bit repetitive.
- Remove "Specification" from the titles of forest and sprout docs for
the same reason
- Remove "Arbor" from technical overview for the same
reorganise and merge guides
- The Getting Started and Hosting an Arbor relay guides have been moved
to the guide/ directory
- getting-started.md now includes a note about wisteria being deprecated
as well as the usage guide at the bottom in case someone is interested
in picking it up
- getting-started-cli.md has been deleted (merged with main)
add support for new vale
Something in a recent update broke one of our rules and that has been
corrected in this commit.
add contributing doc and mention vale linting