M specifications/sprout.md => specifications/sprout.md +27 -2
@@ 181,11 181,36 @@ leaves_of 101 SHA512_B32__CZMk9Gv5g4GYNAPcdvwkDNITsfYFFsTu95jM5Fe4Ekk 45
A request for the 45 most recent leaf nodes of the given node.
The `response` *message* contains a set of results for part (or all) of a previous request message.
#### Message Structure
response <target_message_id>[<index>] <count>
- `target_message_id` is the message id of the request message that this responds to.
- `index` is the request part index (0-based) that this is a response to. For instance, an `ancestry` request can ask for the histories of many different nodes. A response for the second of those nodes would have an `index` of `1`.
- `count` should be the number of *node lines* that follow the header row (one per line).
- `node` lines are structured as:
- `<node_id> <node_content>` where `node_id` is the ID of the forest node on the line and `node_content` is the base64url-encoded content of the node.
response 44 3
A response for the third part of request `44` containing three nodes.
subscribe <message_id> <count>