This project started as a collaboration with Arthur Centeno to check
tsv files for the following critera:
- no empty data cells
- no data cells with spurious characters like
- decimal numbers must conform to the following criteria:
- when checking an average file decimal numbers must contain exactly three places to the right side of the dot.
- when checking a standard error file decimal numbers must contain six or greater places to the right side of the dot.
- there must be a number to the left side of the dot (e.g. 0.55555 is allowed but .55555 is not).
- check line endings to make sure they are Unix and not DOS
- check strain headers against a source of truth (see strains.csv)
- do not hard code path when loading strain files
- full test coverage
#development with guix
guix shell --container --manifest=manifest.scm
sbcl --load run-tests.lisp