- Fixed gameinfo.txt not being properly protected when upgrading and
- The Go module is properly set up on spiderden.org now.
- The upgrade command now has a --dry flag, which will print out the
operation as if it were ran. This can be used, for example, to make
progress bars on scripts or just see what has changed.
- Fixed Client.getRead() not closing the request, which would lead to
timeouts in some circumstances.
- rewrite has a new subcommand, tag, which allows you to add a name
associated to a given revision.
- Switch to os.RemoveAll in all circumstances, fixes issue with TVN
repositories that don't specify all the children removed, as well as
directories with custom content.
- SECURITY: Fixes a bug that caused the verification command to ignore
the supplied key, allowing directories to be created before properly
stopping the program.
- Adds support for signature checks, as well as the new format TVN is
using for said signatures. This version supports the old format as
well for upgrading and verification, but will be removed in a future
non-patch release. The toast command does not have backwards
- The upgrade command will now quarantine files if signature checks are
- Toasting problems related to hanging as well as directory access has
- The toast command now only supports the new post-signature format for
- Single-threaded upgrades are now allowed.
- The toaster now has support for the -c flag.
- A new command, rewrite, has been added. It allows you to rewrite parts
of TVN repository as well as fix problems. Right now the only rewrite
operation supported is "wrap," which upgrades revisions to the new
post-signature format for revision objects.
- COPYING and ATTRIBUTION is now included by default in release files.
- Removed various references to "TVS" with "TVN."
- Updated the build files, and how builds are outputted.
- No program changes.
- BREAKING: Removed -2 flag, we now use HTTP/2 by default.
- Added -1 flag to force use of HTTP/1.1.
- Fixed path handling for gameinfo.txt protection.
- Fixed path ordering for directories during repairs.
- We now package the source tree with vendored dependencies for software
packagers and offline use with each release.
- Path security in upgrades and repairs has been improved. murse will no
longer allow files to be placed outside of the install directory. This
is a part of a larger effort to improve security for mirroring.
- If the game directory is named "open_fortress", it will not overwrite
gameinfo.txt during upgrades and repairs if the file already exists.
You can override this behaviour with a new flag -G (--overwrite-gameinfo)
- Fixed a bug with error handling the last write jobs during upgrades.
- No longer deletes .revision during upgrades. This was unintended
behaviour (Thanks to Jan for pointing this out.)
- This is the last version that will support the -2 flag. In a future
release murse will default to HTTP/2 being enabled, with a -1 flag to
manually force HTTP/1.1.
- Truncate verified files, should fix problems with files not properly
- User-Agent is now properly set to the client version.
- No longer anal about slashes at the end of TVN URLs.
- Fixed the toaster incorrectly calling the hash field "md5."
- Reverted default thread count change.