I'm not developing on windows, many dev tools just for fun.
- [[https://www.visualstudio.com/][visual studio]] :: The best IDE on the world!
- supercharge ::
- codegraph ::
- vassitx ::
- installer ::
see also: dev/security/utils/reverse/binary
- HxD :: hex viewer
- Hexinator :: hex viewer
- *winget* :: homebrew like package manager for windows *provided in system by default!*
- vcpkg :: c++ dependencies manager, supported by micorsoft
- +[[https://conemu.github.io/][ConEmu]]+ :: Emmmm...Better than windows default, but ...
- [[https://github.com/JanDeDobbeleer/oh-my-posh][oh-my-posh]] ::
- +[[https://github.com/chocolatey/choco][choco]]+ :: package manager
- [[http://www.voidtools.com/][Everything]] :: all file searching
- [[https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys][PowerToys]] :: Windows system utilities to maximize productivity. It includes
change keymaps, window manager, an simple wox, etc.
- [[https://github.com/lin-ycv/EverythingPowerToys][everything plugin]]
- +[[https://github.com/Wox-launcher/Wox][Wox]]+ :: Like macos quick searching
- office ::
- freda epub ebook reader ::
- [[https://calibre-ebook.com/][calibre]] :: e-book
- +icecream epub reader+ :: a better epub reader
- pdf reader xodo ::
- foxit ::
- [[https://github.com/mcmilk/7-Zip-zstd][7zip zstd]] :: 7-Zip with support for Brotli, Fast-LZMA2, Lizard, LZ4, LZ5 and Zstandard
- peazip :: PeaZip free file archiver utility, open extract RAR TAR ZIP files
- winmerge :: a diff and merge tools, which is under maintaining and useful
- aria2 ::
- internet download manager ::
- neat download manager ::
- free download manager ::
- [[https://ninjadownloadmanager.com/][ninja download manager]] ::
- [[https://github.com/xupefei/Locale-Emulator][locale-emulator]] :: Yet Another System Region and Language Simulator
- sandboxie :: Sandbox
- process monitor :: a better monitor, and it can record profiles for a
process. This has a linux version.
- process explorer ::
- RAMDisk :: RAMDisk is a program that takes a portion of your system memory
and uses it as a disk drive. The more RAM your computer has, the larger the
RAMDisk you can create.
- ImDisk :: Like RAMDisk, but open source