WIP IndieWeb blog engine.
You can see it running here: https://hexa.ninja.
- no admin UI (rely on Micropub)
- entries are Markdown formatted
- Special "Pages" section
- using the
page category, for timeless content
- Data is stored in a local Git repo (using Irmin)
- backing up data is easy (push to a remote)
- every mutation is recorded in a commit
- Microformats aware (exports
- Atom and JSON feed
- IndieWeb support
$ opam pin add calendar "https://github.com/ocaml-community/calendar.git#3.x"
#In order to support TLS 1.3
$ opam pin add ssl 0.5.5
$ export CONDUIT_TLS=openssl