b438c021a93aac2624e8b36af9bf55f519a4a76f — Tim Morgan 1 year, 6 months ago c1b0312
Rename to Lydia for simplicity
18 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

M .gitignore
M Makefile
M README.md
R src/bin/{lidija.c => lydia.c}
M src/closure.c
M src/error.c
M src/eval.c
M src/funcs.c
M src/lib/base.c
M src/lib/list.c
M src/lib/logic.c
M src/lib/num.c
M src/lib/str.c
M src/lib/stream.c
R src/{lidija.h => lydia.h}
M src/parser.c
M src/parser.leg
M src/value.c
M .gitignore => .gitignore +1 -1
@@ 2,5 2,5 @@ *.so
  Makefile
  test/runner
- bin/lidija
+ bin/lydia
  ext

M Makefile => Makefile +5 -5
@@ 3,7 3,7 @@ ALL = src/*.c src/lib/*.c src/ds/*.c
  DEPS = -lgmp -Iext/include -Iext/include/ds ext/lib/libgc.so
  
- build: bin/lidija
+ build: bin/lydia
  
  leg: clean-leg src/parser.c
  


@@ 16,8 16,8 @@ clean:
  	rm -f bin/* src/*.o src/*.so
  
- bin/lidija: ext/lib/libgc.so
- 	${CC} src/bin/lidija.c -Isrc ${CFLAGS} ${ALL} ${DEPS} -o bin/lidija
+ bin/lydia: ext/lib/libgc.so
+ 	${CC} src/bin/lydia.c -Isrc ${CFLAGS} ${ALL} ${DEPS} -o bin/lydia
  
  ext/lib/libgc.so:
  	mkdir -p ext


@@ 26,7 26,7 @@ cd ext/gc-7.6.4 && ./configure --prefix=`pwd`/../ --enable-redirect-malloc && make && make install
  
  debug: ext/lib/libgc.so
- 	${CC} src/bin/lidija.c -Isrc ${CFLAGS} -g ${ALL} ${DEPS} -o bin/lidija
+ 	${CC} src/bin/lydia.c -Isrc ${CFLAGS} -g ${ALL} ${DEPS} -o bin/lydia
  
  cloc:
  	cloc --not-match-f=parser\.c --force-lang=C,leg src


@@ 34,4 34,4 @@ test: run-tests
  
  run-tests:
- 	bin/lidija test/all.lid
+ 	bin/lydia test/all.lid

M README.md => README.md +3 -5
@@ 1,8 1,6 @@-# Lidija
+ # Lydia
  
- Pronounced same as "Lydia."
- 
- Lidija is an interpreted functional language that's taking shape as I learn, and **not meant for real work**.
+ Lydia is an interpreted functional language that's taking shape as I learn, and **not meant for real work**.
  
  The syntax is very terse, as you can see below:
  


@@ 88,7 86,7 @@   ## Usage
  
-     bin/lidija scriptname [args]
+     bin/lydia scriptname [args]
  
  ## Tests
  

R src/bin/lidija.c => src/bin/lydia.c +3 -3
@@ 1,8 1,8 @@ #include <argp.h>
- #include "../lidija.h"
+ #include "../lydia.h"
  
- const char *argp_program_version = "lidija " L_VERSION;
- const char *argp_program_bug_address = "https://github.com/seven1m/lidija/issues";
+ const char *argp_program_version = "lydia " L_VERSION;
+ const char *argp_program_bug_address = "https://github.com/seven1m/lydia/issues";
  static char doc[] = "Lidija -- a toy functional language";
  static char args_doc[] = "script";
  

M src/closure.c => src/closure.c +1 -1
@@ 1,4 1,4 @@-#include "lidija.h"
+ #include "lydia.h"
  
  // creates and initializes an empty closure
  LClosure *l_closure_new(LNode *node) {

M src/error.c => src/error.c +1 -1
@@ 1,4 1,4 @@-#include "lidija.h"
+ #include "lydia.h"
  
  void l_handle_error(LValue *error, LNode *node, LClosure *closure) {
    // TODO if error handling available, then do something nice

M src/eval.c => src/eval.c +1 -1
@@ 1,4 1,4 @@-#include "lidija.h"
+ #include "lydia.h"
  
  LValue *l_eval_node(LNode *node, LClosure *closure) {
    LValue *value;

M src/funcs.c => src/funcs.c +1 -1
@@ 1,4 1,4 @@-#include "lidija.h"
+ #include "lydia.h"
  
  LValue *l_eval_call_node(LNode *node, LValue *func, LClosure *closure) {
  

M src/lib/base.c => src/lib/base.c +1 -1
@@ 1,4 1,4 @@-#include "../lidija.h"
+ #include "../lydia.h"
  
  LValue *l_func_add(LValue *args, LClosure *closure) {
    LValue *v1 = l_list_get(args, 0);

M src/lib/list.c => src/lib/list.c +1 -1
@@ 1,4 1,4 @@-#include "../lidija.h"
+ #include "../lydia.h"
  
  LValue *l_list_get(LValue *list, long index) {
    if(index < list->core.list->length) {

M src/lib/logic.c => src/lib/logic.c +1 -1
@@ 1,4 1,4 @@-#include "../lidija.h"
+ #include "../lydia.h"
  
  bool l_to_bool(LValue *cond) {
    return !(cond->type == L_NIL_TYPE ||

M src/lib/num.c => src/lib/num.c +1 -1
@@ 1,4 1,4 @@-#include "../lidija.h"
+ #include "../lydia.h"
  
  LValue *l_func_num_add(LValue *args, LClosure *closure) {
    LValue *value = l_value_new(L_NUM_TYPE, closure);

M src/lib/str.c => src/lib/str.c +1 -1
@@ 1,4 1,4 @@-#include "../lidija.h"
+ #include "../lydia.h"
  
  LValue *l_func_str(LValue *args, LClosure *closure) {
    LValue *value = l_value_new(L_STR_TYPE, closure);

M src/lib/stream.c => src/lib/stream.c +1 -1
@@ 1,4 1,4 @@-#include "../lidija.h"
+ #include "../lydia.h"
  
  // TODO: LOTS of work to do here; we'll fake it for now
  

R src/lidija.h => src/lydia.h +0 -0

M src/parser.c => src/parser.c +1 -1
@@ 5,7 5,7 @@ #include <string.h>
  #define YYRULECOUNT 35
  
- #include "lidija.h"
+ #include "lydia.h"
  int l_stackp = 0;
  int l_line_no;
  char *l_source_file;

M src/parser.leg => src/parser.leg +1 -1
@@ 1,5 1,5 @@ %{
- #include "lidija.h"
+ #include "lydia.h"
  int l_stackp = 0;
  int l_line_no;
  char *l_source_file;

M src/value.c => src/value.c +1 -1
@@ 1,4 1,4 @@-#include "lidija.h"
+ #include "lydia.h"
  
  LValue *l_value_new(enum LNodeType type, LClosure *closure) {
    LValue *value = GC_MALLOC(sizeof(LValue));