#The Tannhauser Gate
A proof-of-concept script to allow content in geminispace to be
accessed from any gopher browser.
This site isn't live yet
M$ Github doesn't hyperlink gopher urls, so here's a
- Content-type handler is screwy. The case statement always
defaults, even when the content-type is
- Path and URL handling parsing is brittle. The parsing logic in
tannhauser.dcgi and the creation logic in gmi2gph.awk work about 90%
of the time, but fail for relative links in the current directory
and links to parent directories.
- We don't support any kind of Gemini user input yet.
- Pass the torture test.
- Figure out a portable way to removing nmap as a dependency.
- Make this script server-agnostic.
- Wrap lines at 72 columns.
- Make sure there aren't any code-injection vulnerabilities (^_^;).