#How To Contribute
Create an issue or, preferably, open a pull request that works towards fixing one of the existing issues or improves the project some other way!
Please, make your code readable, and comment more than you think is necessary.
If editing README.md, please conform to the standard-readme specification.
Read up on it here.
I prefer to name commits with one of the following prefixes:
- "init:" - use for the first commit of a new repository
- "add:" - use when you add code or files to the repository
- "rm:" - use when you delete code or files from the repository
- "chg:" - use when you change behavior of existing code
- "ref:" - use when you refactor or reformat existing code without changing behavior
- "up:" - use when you update external modules (git submodules, Maven dependencies, etc)