- [Add] A ``board`` query string for expanding board from topic API.
- [Add] A ``topic`` query string for expanding post from post API.
- [Change] Switch to `Yarn <https://yarnpkg.com/>`_ for assets package management.
- [Change] Stylings of appendix section is now consistent with the footer.
- [Add] Basic API for board, topic and post operations.
- [Add] Dark theme ("Obsidian").
- [Add] Banning rules allowing an IP address to be blocked.
- [Add] Proxy detection allowing open proxies and public VPNs to be blocked.
- [Add] Overriding rules allowing board status to be overridden per IP address.
- [Add] Board can now be locked or archived.
- [Add] Board, topic and post will now create a history copy on change.
- [Add] Custom pages for guidelines or site customization ("internal pages").
- [Add] YouTube videos now display a thumbnail.
- [Add] More random quotes.
- [Fix] Imgur album and gallery now no longer matched in thumbnail extractor.
- [Change] Rewrite all board templates.
- [Change] Application settings can now be override via environment variables.
- [Change] Codebase now comes with type annotation for IDE.
- [Change] Codebase now uses `Python 3.5 <https://docs.python.org/3.5/whatsnew/changelog.html#python-3-5-2>`_.
- [Change] Replaced `Jinja2 <http://jinja.pocoo.org/>`_ templates with `Mako <http://www.makotemplates.org/>`_ templates.
- [Change] Views, models, utils and formatters are now organized into modules.
- [Change] Views now use function dispatching instead of class-based dispatching.
- [Change] Celery worker now load full Pyramid environment again to simplify initialization.
- [Change] Vagrant now use `FreeBSD 10.3 <https://www.freebsd.org/>`_ instead of `Ubuntu 12.04 <http://releases.ubuntu.com/precise/>`_ to match the new production stack.
- [Remove] Get rid of all usage of ``pyramid.threadlocal``.
- [Remove] Production provisioning is now private.
- [Add] Referencing post cross-board is now possible with ">>>/board/topic/anchor" syntax (e.g. ">>>/demo/123/10-11").
- [Change] Post errors reporting now no longer rely on `Celery <http://www.celeryproject.org>`_'s exceptions.
- [Fix] Akismet now properly timed out and will no longer cause posting to hang forever.
- [Fix] Debug toolbar is now working development mode again (caused by Python 3.2.3 bug).
- [Change] Celery worker no longer load full Pyramid environment.
- [Remove] No longer use pyramid_zcml and webtest.
- [Change] Posts are now processed in a separate worker (using `Celery <http://www.celeryproject.org>`_.
- [Change] Posting is now done via AJAX in both inline reply and normal reply.
- [Change] "New since visit" button is now "Reload posts" using AJAX.
- [Change] Bump status is now remembered per topic.
- [Change] Use `jQuery <http://jquery.com>`_ and `CoffeeScript <http://coffeescript.org>`_.
- [Change] Update the post number styling to indicate bump status.
- [Add] When replying, user can now choose to bump topic or to not bump.
- [Add] Clicking on post number in reply page will now auto-fill the reply textarea.
- [Add] Clicking on post number in listing page will now display inline reply box.
- [Add] Caching support with `dogpile.cache <http://dogpilecache.readthedocs.org>`_.
- [Add] Templates could now be cached using `Memcached <http://memcached.org>`_.
- [Change] Initialize `Redis-py <https://redis-py.readthedocs.org>`_ with late-binding to remove `Pyramid registry <http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/en/latest/glossary.html#term-application-registry>`_ access.
- [Change] Ident generator now no longer accessing Pyramid registry.
- [Fix] The layout no longer collapse when read more posts and thumbnails are displayed together.
- [Change] Use `Ansible <http://www.ansibleworks.com>`_ for provisioning instead of `Puppet <http://puppetlabs.com>`_.
- [Change] Navigation bar now overlay content to workaround slow DOM update in iOS 7 and Mavericks.
- [Add] Temporary favicon.
- [Change] Posts exceeding 500 characters in topic list will now be abbreviated.
- [Change] Rate limit could now be set per-board.
- [Change] stylings in all topic list page and reduce font size for 11th posts and on.
- [Fix] Site will no longer error when board description does not exists.
- [Fix] Fix an installation error due to import within setup.py.
- [Fix] Post count now takes deleted posts into consideration.
- [Fix] Posts are now properly displayed regardless of post count.
- [Add] Integration with `Akismet <http://akismet.com>`_ for SPAM detection in comments.
- [Change] Use URL dispatching instead of `traversal <http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/en/latest/narr/traversal.html>`_ to reduce complexity.
- [Add] Add top-right and bottom-right buttons for jumping to header and footer.
- [Add] Automatically turning text into links.
- [Add] Post anchor popover now support ranged posts.
- [Fix] Adjust stylings for error page when post wasn't successful.
- [Fix] Character count in form now correctly take DOS newline into consideration.
- [Fix] popover to no longer dismiss if user try to mouse over it.
- [Change] Move redirect path after reply to last 5 posts instead of full topic.
- [Change] Change link target for topic title to recent posts instead of full topic.
- [Change] Update header design to be no longer dependent to number of boards.
- [Change] Use file hash instead of timestamp for smarter cache expiration.
- [Add] All assets path now has timestamp appended to it for cache expiration.
- [Add] `Imgur <https://imgur.com>`_ links now show thumbnail preview.
- [Add] Mouseover post anchor now display a post popover (single post only).
- [Add] All use-facing pages now has proper page title.
- [Change] Use a fixed 980px layout for widescreen responsive level instead of fluid layout.
- [Change] Use the same mobile-optimized layout similar to board listing page in all posts page.
- [Add] Forms now require `CSRF token <http://wtforms.simplecodes.com/docs/1.0.3/ext.html#module-wtforms.ext.csrf>`_ to be present.
- [Change] Switch to use `Beaker <https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_beaker/>`_ for session factory.
- [Change] Use a custom-made template instead of `Bootstrap <http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/>`_.
- [Change] Replaced Makefile-based assets compilation with `Brunch <http://brunch.io/>`_.
- [Change] Support Python 3.2 as minimal version (was Python 3.3).
- [Change] Use `Vagrant <http://www.vagrantup.com/>`_ for environment provisioning.
- Initial version