@@ 14,7 14,7 @@ Here are some tips to expedite the installation procedure:
* Some services require (or may optionally make use of) an S3-compatible
storage backend. Minio is recommended for this purpose.
* Generally, you can skip the webhooks daemons unless you need them.
* Always prefer package installations for obtaining dependencies.
* Always prefer [package installations] for obtaining dependencies.
* You can *usually* get away without configuring the outgoing mail settings,
but you may still have to generate a PGP key to get things started up.
* You can skip setting up a reverse proxy and use our development servers via
@@ 22,6 22,8 @@ Here are some tips to expedite the installation procedure:
* Some services depend on other services. Some such integrations are optional,
but all services depend on meta.sr.ht.
: /installation.md#installing-from-packages "SourceHut docs: Installing from packages"
## Dev dependencies
In addition to the runtime dependencies of our packages, building