update the makefile version
Document pin-tab and unpin-tab commands
The `pin-tab` and `unpin-tab` global commands were added in 3156d48
but were not previously documented. This documents them in aerc.1.
I added them with the other tab commands, which appeared to be grouped
as a logical unit.
Apply relevant msglist styles in order
Allow styles to be layered over a base style. The list of styles to
apply is layered over the base style in order, such that if the layer
does not differ from the base it is not used. The order that these
styles are applied in is, from first to last:
msglist_read (exclusive with unread, so technically the same level)
So, msglist_marked style dominates.
This fixes an issue where the msglist_deleted style was not being applied.
Fixes a problem with "Missing Sort Criteria" because go-imap-sortthread
wasn't sending the sort request in an RFC compliant way. This has been
fixed in the latest commit.
This fixes the problem that when the header contains "undisclosed-recipients:;",
which got parsed by go-imap as "<undisclosed-recipients@>, <@>".
If we do reply all, aerc adds these malformed emails to the To: field.
refactor ParseMessageFormat to use a ctx object
notmuch: clarify comment char of query-maps
notmuch: rename method to SetFlag
Makefile: remove aerc-stylesets upon uninstall
notmuch: close tag object
propagate error from sendmail
reply: don't override the answered flag if we didn't send
Aerc just sent the true / false update regardless, meaning if someone already
replied to a mail, then drafted yet another mail to the same parent the flag
would vanish. This commit fixes this behaviour.
doc: fix typo in aerc man page
Update go-imap to latest commit
* return empty reader instead of nil when BODY is found but server returns nil
* utf7: fix package doc comment
* imap: lower some fields + content disposition keys
* remove "should not be called directly" comments and replaced them with links to the GitHub wiki pages
* backendutil: Improve Match function
* Write NIL for empty ENVELOPE fields
* readme: add NAMESPACE extension
* server: error when selecting should unselect
* Support NIL hierarchy delimiter
* backendutil: Implement message size and lines counting
* readme: update CI badge to only show status for commits
* Fix empty envelope address fields
* server: Return proper BAD response for cancelled SASL negotiation
* Replace empty string result in ErrStatusResp.Error
* Move ErrStatusResp to the root package
* Add MailboxInfoUpdate
* Fix BodyStructure fields documented as encoded
doc: add oauth to aerc-smtp
Signed-off-by: Seán C McCord <email@example.com>
Remove unused Simulator interface
fix comment in ParseAddressList
Go pre 1.15 parsed an empty string as an error, 1.15 did not but this was
unintentional as per https://github.com/golang/go/issues/40803
Fix the comment accordingly
dirlist: fix empty row if dir is added
There is a window where a new dir entry isn't yet in the dirlist.dir.
dirlist.ensureScroll however expected to always find a valid index.
Add a check so that we don't try to scroll to a -1 index.
Make mimetype check consistent across cases
correctly apply msglist_read color