doc: fix typo in aerc man page
Update go-imap to latest commit
* return empty reader instead of nil when BODY is found but server returns nil
* utf7: fix package doc comment
* imap: lower some fields + content disposition keys
* remove "should not be called directly" comments and replaced them with links to the GitHub wiki pages
* backendutil: Improve Match function
* Write NIL for empty ENVELOPE fields
* readme: add NAMESPACE extension
* server: error when selecting should unselect
* Support NIL hierarchy delimiter
* backendutil: Implement message size and lines counting
* readme: update CI badge to only show status for commits
* Fix empty envelope address fields
* server: Return proper BAD response for cancelled SASL negotiation
* Replace empty string result in ErrStatusResp.Error
* Move ErrStatusResp to the root package
* Add MailboxInfoUpdate
* Fix BodyStructure fields documented as encoded
doc: add oauth to aerc-smtp
Signed-off-by: Seán C McCord <email@example.com>
Remove unused Simulator interface
fix comment in ParseAddressList
Go pre 1.15 parsed an empty string as an error, 1.15 did not but this was
unintentional as per https://github.com/golang/go/issues/40803
Fix the comment accordingly
dirlist: fix empty row if dir is added
There is a window where a new dir entry isn't yet in the dirlist.dir.
dirlist.ensureScroll however expected to always find a valid index.
Add a check so that we don't try to scroll to a -1 index.
Make mimetype check consistent across cases
correctly apply msglist_read color
handle message unknown charset error
This change handles message parse errors by printing the error when the
user tries to view the message. Specifically only handling unknown
charset errors in this patch, but there are many types of invalid
messages that can be handled in this way.
aerc currently leaves certain messages in the msglist in the pending
(spinner) state, and I'm unable to view or modify the message. aerc also
only prints parse errors with message when they are initially loaded.
This UX is a little better, because you can still see the header info
about the message, and if you try to view it, you will see the specific
Fix color scheme for deleted emails
The color scheme for deleted emails should now match the old design,
making it easier to see when a message is deleted.
Signed-off-by: James Pond <firstname.lastname@example.org>
correct tcell.Style for underline
docs: link to styleset(7)
Revert "Upgrade tcell version to 1.4.0 to support truecolor"
This reverts commit 2ada00de1e682c43327d8cecf090b58528020ffc.
Upgrade tcell version to 1.4.0 to support truecolor
reply: use set instead of linear search
ParseAddressList: return empty list if "" is provided
Go 1.15 handles "" in the address parser as a non error case, returning
an empty list.
Prior versions returned an error, which is not what we want.
Reported-by: anianz <email@example.com>
Tested-by: anianz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Localize timestamps in the message list
Not sure we need a flag for it, most people expect times to be in their local
msg/reply: don't cc the sending address on reply all
Add account alias configuration and correctly set From field
We infer the correct From using the To: and Cc: field of the email that
we reply to.
msg/reply: handle addresses as addresses
This simplifies the code considerably and makes it easier to follow