beulogue [\bøloɡ]: french for blog.
Download a binary or use the Docker image.
Please visit the documentation website for more details.
beulogue is an experiment to discover the Crystal programming language, 2 years after playing with the same concept with Node.js.
beulogue aims to stay simple and provide the following for the first version:
- [x] mardown files to html pages
- [x] basic templating (pages)
- [x] basic templating (list)
- [x] markdown front-matter
- [x] multilingual site
- [x] rss
- [x] cli, help & debug
And maybe at some point:
- [x] tags (in front matter)
- [x] shortcodes
- [x] links between languages
- [x] orphan pages
- [x] tags (pages)
- [x] drafts
And probably won't:
And absolutely won't:
Licensed under the GPLv3 license.
Check the CONTRIBUTING.md document for some info.