Fix relative URLs
- No relative URLs in the RSS feed except plain anchor links
- Eliminate the need for excessive "../" in URLs.
Reformat markdown with mdfmt
Mention exhaustive key searches
Explicitly clarify types of passwords
Explicitly limit the scope of the article to just passwords used in
Allow adding a heading to the endnotes section
Re-word statement on not detailing crypto algos
Fixed misconception about salting/hashing
Clarify that salting + hashing isn't reversible by a naive brute-force
Correct information regarding symmetric keys
I forgot to add salt. Thanks u/RisenSteam.
More in further reading/acknowledgements (+typo)
- Add link to a paper by Seth Lloyd to "Further reading"
- Add a subheading to "Further reading" concerning approaches accounting
for computation speed.
- Elaborate on the part of Schneier's blog post that proved helpful.
- Revert typo fix in which I erroneously swapped + and -.
Acknowledgements: link to Schneier's blog
Clarify the meaning of being "immune"
As suggested by u/DragonCalypso on Reddit.
Add sample unbreakable passwords
Fix major typo (wrong sign, + -> -)
Password strength article: shrink meta description
A <meta> description should apparently be under 160 chars.
Add link to Bremermann's limit
Found via goldenkey on Hacker News.
New article: password strength