@@ 247,10 247,8 @@ down. Use your judgement.
5. Test in textual browsers: lynx, links, w3m, edbrowse, EWW, etc.
6. Read the (prettified/indented) HTML source itself and parse it with your brain.
See if anything seems illogical or unnecessary. Imagine giving someone a printout
- of your page's
- along with a whiteboard. If they have a basic knowledge of HTML tags, would they
- be able to draw something resembling your website?
+ of your page's `<body>` along with a whiteboard. If they have a basic knowledge
+ of HTML tags, would they be able to draw something resembling your website?
7. Test on something ridiculous: try your old e-reader's embedded browser, combine
an HTML-to-EPUB converter and an EPUB-to-PDF converter, or stack multiple
article-extraction utilities on top of each other. Be creative and enjoy breaking