Code for my personal website, seirdy.one. Built with Hugo.
Also builds my Gemini capsule: gemini://seirdy.one/.
- Hugo 0.93 or later
- Git (Hugo uses Git info for features like date last updated)
- Efficient Compression Tool It's like zopfli but more efficient and faster.
- Brotli (optional; set
NO_STATIC=1 to disable)
- POSIX utils: grep, find, etc.
Makefile for details.
I made the site as inclusive as possible. Tested using multiple screen readers (Orca, TalkBack, Apple VoiceOver, Windows Narrator, NVDA), and I regularly test with the following browsers/engines. Testing in a browser does not imply any sort of endorsement; I just want to meet people where they're at.
- Gecko: Nightly, Stable, ESR, and sometimes Pale Moon
- the Tor Browser
- Blink: latest Chromium snapshot, stable, and QtWebEngine
- WebKit: Webkit2GTK3
- SerenityOS Browser
- Very old WebKit via rekonq (Qt4 QtWebKit)
- Trident, if I have access to a Windows machine that has Edge with "IE Mode".
For all the above options, I test "reading mode" whenever it's available.
- Android: Blink, Gecko, Tor Browser
- iOS WebKit: latest stable version, iOS 12, iOS 10 on an iPhone 5. Also test Reader Mode.
- TODO: try a KaiOS device.
- Borrowed an Apple Watch to try the embedded browser.
- TODO: test on a Tizen or Wear OS device's browser.
Everything works well in all the above browsers.