#Sean Lynch's miscellaneous python code
This is a repository where I stick Python stuff that's too small to
warrant its own repo. I have written these over a period of years, so
some are Python 2 and others are Python 3, and the quality is
extremely variable. This is by no means a complete representation of
the Python code I've written, just the stuff I thought to stick here.
Everything in here is licensed under the GNU AGPL v3 or (at your
option) later. The reason for choosing AGPL is to avoid helping
organizations that prohibit its use. If you are impacted by my choice
of license, please consider working for a company that allows AGPL.
- hashtree.py - I have forgotten what this does. If you can figure it out, please let me
- lam.py - An implementation of the Lambda Calculus. I forget how
complete it is.
- online.py - A very slow implementation of online codes, a fountain
code that will generate an infinite number of blocks, any n of which
will reconstruct the original file with very high probability.
- rss2json.py - Convert an RSS feed to JSON for processing with other
programs, like in a shell pipeline with jq.
- maze.py - Generate a maze and return a list of (x, y, vertical)
tuples with the locations of the walls.
- sieve.py - Naive implementation of the Sieve of Eritosthenes.