/* Copyright (c) 2004 Sam Trenholme
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* This software is provided 'as is' with no guarantees of correctness or
* fitness for purpose.
/* Set the type of timestamp that we will display.
Input: The type of timestamp they want.
0: "Timestamp: " followed by UNIX timestemp
1: Just the UNIX timestamp
2: A GMT timestamp in the Spanish language
3: A local timestamp in the Spanish language
4: A timestamp using asctime(gmtime()); usually in the English language
5: No timestamp whatsoever is shown
6: ISO GMT timestamp is shown
7: ISO local timestamp is shown
Output: JS_SUCCESS on success; JS_ERROR on error
int set_timestamp(int type);
/* Display the timestamp based on the timestamp type above
Output: JS_ERROR on error, JS_SUCCESS on success
Outputs to standard output timestamp w/o carriage return