~samiam/MaraDNS

76da0fa895e43603491618b7ae60acbcb0af2887 — Sam Trenholme 10 days ago b06a009 master
README.md: Update for my new Lua job
1 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

M README.md
M README.md => README.md +7 -6
@@ 183,9 183,10 @@ been actively adding new features to MaraDNS, most notably the new

## MaraDNS’ future

   As I type this, in the middle of the COVID-19 crisis, I find myself
   with a lot of free time again.  I am actively developing the new
   Lua-based `coLunacyDNS` nameserver based on my decades of experience 
   writing DNS servers.  The servers right now can allow one to quickly 
   implement personalized solutions where customized resolution of DNS 
   names is needed.
   During the COVID-19 crisis, I had some free time, so I decided to add
   skills to my resume by writing `coLunacyDNS`, a Lua-based DNS server
   (which shares some code with Deadwood, but is configured with Lua).
   The skills I acquired doing this got me the current job I have
   as an embedded Lua developer.  Since I was able to find work again,
   MaraDNS is on the back burner again.