This is a simple program which listens for prometheus webhooks and forwards the alert to a customizable command.
It spawns the configured command and copies the alert to the command's stdin stream.
#Examples of suitable programs
- mnotify: Send alerts to Matrix rooms.
- sendmail: The classic server side email interface.
The config lives at
~/.config/promalerter/config.toml and accepts the following settings:
- Command (string): The command to execute for each alert. If it's empty
promalerter prints to stdout.
- ListenAddress (string): The address and port to listen on. Default:
- Template (string): A go text template. The passed data structure is a prometheus alert data.
- Shell (string): The shell to use for the command. Set to
"" to disable the spawning of a shell. Default is