NesPaint is a simple drawing program for the famicom with 3 different brush types, 3 mirroring effects and 4 colors.
NesPaint is written in 6502 Assembly, and assembled with the ASM6 assembler included in `/assembler`, to build the Famicom `.nes` file, type: `.build.sh`. If the asm6 assembler has not been built already, it will be built on your first time running the script.
- Hold `A` to accelerate, and lock pattern.
- Hold `B` to paint pattern.
- Press `select+up` to select previous shape.
- Press `select+down` to select previous shape.
- Press `select+right` to select next palette.
- Press `select+left` to select previous palette.
- Press `start+up` to select previous foreground color.
- Press `start+down` to select previous foreground color.
- Press `start+right` to select previous background color.
- Press `start+left` to select previous background color.
The order of sizes, from large to small, is as follows:
| id | direction | size | rotation |
| 0 | up | 3 | ul |
| 1 | right | 2 | ur |
| 2 | down | 1 | dr |
| 3 | left | 0 | dl |