@@ 8,6 8,37 @@ A general modding tool for Trails of Cold Steel 3, also has a randomizer built i
- Packer: Pack a chosen project into the format the game can understand.
- Randomizer: Using a project as base, randomize the data then pack them into the format the game can understand.
For all tools, Game Directory refers to the directory where the game launcher (`Sen3Launcher.exe`) resides in.
- **Project Name**: The name of the project the files will be extracted to. All projects can be found under the `/projects` folder.
- **Project Name**: The name of the project to get packed. `TOCS3 Vanilla` is the original version of the game.
- **Base Project**: The name of the project to be used as the base for the randomizer. `TOCS3 Vanilla` is the original version of the game.
- **Seed**: The seed to be used in the randomizer
The result of the randomizer will be saved in the `results.txt` file.
## Using the Randomizer on yuzu
To use the randomizer with yuzu (a Nintendo Switch Emulator), you can do the following steps:
1. Open yuzu, Right-Click on the game name, and select `Open Mod Data Location`.
2. Create a new folder in the location named `Randomizer`.
3. Create a new folder inside `Randomizer` named `romfs`.
4. Use the `romfs` folder as the game directory for the randomizer.
As I have no experience with Ryujinx or Switch homebrew, follow their instructions on how to create a LayeredFS folder for mod then use that as the game directory for the randomizer.