damn_plugin is part of Divide and map. Now. -- damn project. The purpose
of the project is to help mappers by dividing some big area into smaller
squares that a human can map.
damn_plugin is plugin for JOSM that lets users contribute on
damn_server instance. The
damn_plugin is based on gradle-josm-plugin.
The project is published under GNU GPLv3 license.
Use OneFlow branching model and keep the changelog.
Write great git commit messages:
- Separate subject from body with a blank line.
- Limit the subject line to 50 characters.
- Capitalize the subject line.
- Do not end the subject line with a period.
- Use the imperative mood in the subject line.
- Wrap the body at 72 characters.
- Use the body to explain what and why vs. how.
See generated documentation.