BCar is a Rust library with basic bicycle car computations. The project is
published under MIT License.
Use OneFlow branching model and keep the changelog.
Write great git commit messages:
- Separate subject from body with a blank line.
- Limit the subject line to 50 characters.
- Capitalize the subject line.
- Do not end the subject line with a period.
- Use the imperative mood in the subject line.
- Wrap the body at 72 characters.
- Use the body to explain what and why vs. how.
When adding feature or hotfix, use Test-driven development (TDD):
- Add unit test and skeleton.
- Run tests (
cargo test), check that the test fail.
- Code now. Implement functionality.
- Run tests again, check that the test pass.
Document new functions, methods, structs, and files. Use Examples section as
basic unit tests.