@@ 7,7 7,7 @@ This is my prolog compiler/interpreter which is supposed to run on 9front. See t
* Stop allocating everywhere without freeing
* Lists (works but not using the special instructions from the wam book)
* Numbers (integers are work in progress).
* Fix meta predicates after the experimental module support
* Fix meta predicates after the experimental module support: the problem can be fixed by converting `Goal` to `Module:Goal` in code which calls a metapredicate, but to do this, I have to add a directive which marks a predicate as meta on some arguments.
## Current limitations