#PProlog (peter's prolog / plan9 prolog)
This is my prolog compiler/interpreter which is supposed to run on 9front. See the work in progess site at https://pprolog.org
- Stop allocating everywhere without freeing
- Lists (works but not using the special instructions from the wam book)
- Numbers (integers are work in progress).
- Fix meta predicates after the experimental module support: the problem can be fixed by converting
Module:Goal in code which calls a metapredicate, but to do this, I have to add a directive which marks a predicate as meta on some arguments.
- A lot of the data structures in wam.c have fixed sizes which sucks.
- much much more