@@ 2,9 2,31 @@
pure sharp lr35902 (gbz80) assembly.
work in progress, check back soon.
### made using:
* Working RGBDS installation (`rgbasm`, `rgblink`, `rgbfix`, & `rgbgfx`)
* Python 3, for pb8/pb16 sprite and tile compression tools (see `tools/`)
* Aseprite, for converting .aseprite resources (`gfx/`) into .png for `rgbgfx`.
git clone https://git.sr.ht/~nytpu/ankano
Load `build/ankano.gb` onto flashcart or run in emulator.
## made using:
* [hardware.inc] — lots of hardware definitions to make life easier
* [rgbds-structs] — structs!
@@ 19,6 41,12 @@ work in progress, check back soon.
send patches and reports to [~firstname.lastname@example.org][list]
`master` is guaranteed to be assemblable and runnable, but may (greatly) lag
behind current development. `devel` is the branch where development work
is directly done or merged into, and must be thoroughly tested before going
into `master`. Feature branches should be merged into the most recent `devel`.
`master` must be able to be fast-forwarded when merging `devel`.