This is a tool that serves markdown as html.
./mdblog --data [data-folder] --port 
- It serves files in the data folder.
- When extension is omitted in the URL, it finds the blog post file in the following order
- If the url corresponds to a markdown file, it's rendered as html.
- If the url corresponds to a folder
- It finds a file with the name
index, fallback to blog post extensions.
- Otherwise an index of blog posts of all recursive folders is generated.
- There's a default
style.css, can be overridden by putting a file at
- Support syntax highlight by Syntect
- Nothing is cached.