@@ 1,11 1,6 @@
You can contact me through a few different means:
** Direct Contact
- Email: [[mailto:email@example.com][firstname.lastname@example.org]]
- [[https://nicohman.demenses.net/public_key.txt][GPG Public Key]]
** Git Forges
** Social Media
@@ 2,7 2,7 @@
#+AUTHOR: Nico Hickman
* About Me
My name is Nico Hickman. I'm a freshman at Western Washington University,
My name is Nico Hickman. I'm a sophomore at Western Washington University,
studying Computer Science. Sometimes I write some software.
I've used a variety of languages and frameworks for different projects,
@@ 16,9 16,8 @@ including:
- Some limited experience in C, C++, and Python.
Recently, I swapped from github to [[https://sourcehut.org][sourcehut]] for most of my major projects.
Here's a list of the projects I've written that I feel are useful enough to
others to share(though I by no means claim they are all /optimal/).
@@ 45,8 44,6 @@ others to share(though I by no means claim they are all /optimal/).
themes from. I run an instance [[https://demenses.net][here]]. I recently rewrote it in Rust, using
the rocket framework. It was originally written in NodeJS, using express.
You can see that outdated version [[https://git.sr.ht/~nicohman/ravenserver][here]] if you want.
*** Graphical Apps
- [[https://git.sr.ht/~nicohman/graven][graven]] is a graphical interface for raven, but is still in alpha.
- [[https://github.com/jakobmcfarland/teamneo][samurai]] is a game about a young man saving his city from samurai, coded in
Unity. This was made as part of the DigiPen VGP1 WANIC program, where I