# Work ("science")-related pieces of code
Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to work in an libre software (not even open source)
friendly environment, so most of the code I produce during business hours is not getting out
in the wild. Over the years, I managed to release a few little tools anyway. Hopefully,
this trend will not fade!
- [JSMS](https://nicoco.fr/jsms): An in-browser Eulerian solver for the
of cardiac action potential. Useful to visualize the impact of its different parameters.
- [Pyezzi](https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyezzi): an implementation of
the [Yezzi & Prince method](http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/tmi.2003.817775) for computing tissue thickness
on medical images
- [SPADE](https://pypi.python.org/pypi/small-particle-detection): a discretized, simplified version of
marked point process for object detection developped during my internship at
# Personal projects
My active personal projects are on [sourcehut](https://sr.ht/~nicoco), because it's my favorite
- [slidge](https://sr.ht/~nicoco): Pythonic XMPP gateways.
I very much enjoy the XMPP protocol for communications, so my biggest project is related to this:
- [own-comments](https://sr.ht/~own-comments): Commenting system in use on my [blog](/blog)
# Other forges I might be active on
- [Inria's gitlab instance](https://gitlab.inria.fr/users/ncedilni/projects)