Release LibNXT version 0.4.0
I had an itch to scratch :), after fourteen years, here is a new release
of LibNXT! It includes:
- A fix to avoid writing every flash pages two times!
- A fix to detach the cdc_acm driver under Linux, which was preventing
LibNXT to access the NXT brick.
- New fwexec parameters to choose the load and jump addresses.
- Migration to libusb 1.0.
- Migration of make_flash_header.py to Python 3.
- Migration to recent tool chain to build the flash stub.
- Migration to Meson build system to ease packaging.
- Some code updates and fixes.
- A new maintainer :)
As always, see the commit log for a fully detailed change list.