Brutale Pelican Theme
A fork and update to the original Brutalist theme created by @mc_manus.
This update brings Brutalist design to Pelican 4 and begins to remove various plugins and settings used for social setup and putting a greater focus
on making sure the generated sites focus on accessibility.
pip install -r requirements.txt
make html serve
- Clean, readable, accessible, and fast theme
- Mobile first
- W3C validated
- Clean slugified URLs
- Easy to extend and customize to your liking
- SEO optimized w/ OG tags and Twitter Card support
- Google Analytics support
- Gravatar support
- Disqus support
- Pygments syntax highlighting for code blocks
- Display Twitter, Github, Facebook, Instagram, Strava, Untappd, Telegram, Foursquare, and Goodreads icons in footer if configured
I use this for my blog unexpectedeof.net. You can find my settings here.
Reach out if you have questions or run into an issue.