title: Black Lives Matter.
- Black Lives Matter
Black Lives Matter. Say their names.All
don't matter until black lives do.
#Donate to Families of Police Brutality Victims
#Donate to Support Protests
- The Black Trans Protestors Emergency Fund raises money for
physical resources, bail, and medical care for black, transgender
protestors, which will be redistributed to black, trans-led
- The NAACP Legal Defense Fund supports racial justice through
advocacy, litigation, and education.
- The Legal Rights Center, a non-profit law firm based in
offering legal defense, educational, and advocacy services.
- The Black Vision Collective in Minneapolis, a black, trans, and
queer-led social justice organization and legal fund that provides
education and training in black and brown communities.
- The Know Your Rights Camp, an organization founded by Colin
Kaepernick that provides education and training in black and brown
communities has set up a legal fund for Minneapolis.
#Support Organizations Working Against Police Abuse
- MPD 150, a participatory, horizontally-organized effort by
local organizers, researchers, artists, and activists helping organizers
in other cities to establish practical abolitionist strategies.
- Showing Up for Racial Justice works to educate white people
about anti-racism and organizes actions to support the fight for racial
justice and undermine white supremacy.
#Support Rebuilding Efforts
This page will grow over time. Check back.
No justice, no peace.
Last updated: 2020-06-26