M README.md => README.md +12 -6
@@ 1,15 1,21 @@
Kernel module for [Arturo182's BBQ10](https://www.tindie.com/products/arturo182/bb-q10-keyboard-pmod/) PMOD.
- Assumed Pinephones I2C (e.g. uses /dev/i2c-3 rather then relying on DTC update)
Kernel module for [Arturo182's BBQ10](https://www.tindie.com/products/arturo182/bb-q10-keyboard-pmod/) PMOD that works out of the box with the Pinephone. Forked from: https://github.com/arturo182/bbq10pmod_module . Supports multiple layers and mod-tap modifiers.
Current differences from Arturo's original kernel module:
- Assumes Pinephones I2C (e.g. uses /dev/i2c-3 rather then relying on DTC update)
- Uses polling rather then interrupts (yes I know this is aint great)
- Support secondary layer by pressing Sym button (rather then keymap)
- Tap-modifier & Hold-modifiers for Ctrl, Alt, Shift, and 2ndary layer
- Support QMK-like features (like tap modifiers etc.)
- Multiple layers
- 3rd layer support for programming symbols etc
- Remove polling, figure out interrupts
- Bugfixes to improve reliability on disconnect / reconnect and suspend / resume
## Usage Instructions
Tested on pmOS but should generally work on any distro.
A ppbbkb.jpg => ppbbkb.jpg +0 -0