All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog.
- Basic implementation of lua macros (#3).
@len built-in function (#6).
- Verbose and quiet cli options added.
- Add support for extra flags to pass to clang (#7).
- New escape sequence for strings: unicode character code.
- Support for path resolving and absolute paths when importing modules with
- Language reference (
- Compilation options from code (#4).
@ptrtoint built-in functions.
- Default type for floating point numbers changed from
- CLI flag for C files to include changed from
- Cannot match identifiers starting with keyword bug (#2).
- Wrong compiler error message in builtin functions calls with few arguments.
- Constant value importing bugs.
- Missing codegen implementation for comparison operations between booleans.
- Avoid importing same prototype definitions multiple times in a single compilation unit.
- Import multiple modules under the same prefix fixed
- Compilation error when applying binary operator to non literal types.
valueOrType rule parsing struct and enums as identifiers fixed.
- Allow member access on references to structs (#3)
@len does not work with
str type, bug fixed #10.
#[0.1.0] - 2022-01-17
This is the first release of oktac. All changes after this release will
be documented here.