[numgrep] Typo in help. Factor operator is marked by 'f' not 'm'.
Fifth Beta Release v0.5
- Cleaned up a few bits of code in numsum.
- Adjusted copyright years to 2004.
- Added -c,-r,-x,-y options to numsum to allow it to sum columns
and rows and specify which rows and columns you want.
* Special thanks to the folks on #perl on irc.freenode.org for
helping me out with the regex for this one.
- Added -<n> number hack to numsum to quickly specify the column
number that you want to sum. For now it only does columns
1 through 9 because I need to figure out how to get past
Getopt::Std to get the whole number specified. Since this is
such a hack, I might just leave it as is or drop it.
- Made some changes to the GOALS file in regards to what options
are being planned.
Fourth Beta Release v0.4
- Added -R option to normalize
- updated utils to include man page reference to normalize
- updated range program to include man page reference to seq(1)
- Added feedback directory and files to CVS.
- Added normalize program and documentation.
- Added median function and -M option
- Added -l option for using the lower median number on even sets.
- Added find_mode subroutine to average program and respective
Third Beta Release v0.3
- Added -q option to interval and updated documentation.
- Added interval program with initial functionality
- Changed man page listing on other programs to include interval
- Updated GOALS file to include 'interval' goals and also added
the -t option to numsum's goals.
- Updated spec file with interval file entries.
- Updated README file.
Second Beta Release v0.2
- Fixed formatting in GOALS document.
- Added some of the features submitted by
email@example.com to the GOALS file.
- Added helpful information for the 'bound' program to explain
that the default is to find the maximum number.
- Added code to 'numgrep' to handle factors and multiples.
- Added expression info and examples to 'numgrep' man page/pod
and help output.
- Added code and documentation for -e (exclude) option for
- Fixed a few things in the README.
- Made the sqrt function in numprocess process negative numbers
Initial Beta Release v0.1