~matthiasbeyer/imag

ref: 6bc08b60e6e3a99cc9a263713db33061d63dc964 imag/lib/entry/libimagentryurl/src d---------
Merge branch 'replace-failure-with-anyhow'

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Replace failure with anyhow in complete codebase

This patch was scripted with

    sed -i 's/use failure::Error/use anyhow::Error/' $(rg "use failure::Error" -l)
    sed -i 's/use failure::Fallible as /use anyhow::/' $(rg "use failure::Fallible" -l)
    sed -i 's/failure/anyhow/' $(rg "failure *=" -l)
    sed -i 's/format_err!/anyhow!/' $(rg "format_err!" -l)
    sed -i 's/use failure::ResultExt/use anyhow::Context/' $(rg "use failure::ResultExt" -l)
    sed -i 's/err_msg/anyhow!/' $(rg "use failure::err_msg" -l)
    sed -i 's/^anyhow\ *=.*$/anyhow = "1"/' $(rg "anyhow * =" -l)
    sed -i 's/^anyhow_derive.*//' $(rg "anyhow_derive" -l)
    sed -i 's/extern crate failure/extern crate anyhow/' $(rg "extern crate failure" -l)
    sed -i 's/.*extern crate anyhow_derive.*//' $(rg "anyhow_derive" -l)

Some manual changes were added as well, so this patch was not completely
scripted, but mostly.

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Update copyright years to 2015-2020

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Remove unnecessary clone() call

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Merge branch 'replace-map-dbg-err' into master

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Remove DebugResult and DebugOption helpers

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Replace map_dbg() and map_dbg_str() with context() and inspect() calls

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Replace map_dbg_err() calls with context() calls

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Pull changes from https://github.com/flip1995/imag clippy_fix

This pulls in the clippy fixes from Phil. From the request-pull:

-----8<-----
    I finally got to fixing all of the Clippy warnings in the imag codebase.
    `cargo test` passes, `cargo clippy` doesn't produce any warnings
    or errors.

    Some important notes:
      - I didn't pay attention to the line length of the changes, so it may
        have happened that some lines are now longer than 100 chars
      - Except two commits the commit messages are formatted as follows:
        * The first tag shows if the changes in the commit were
          automatically applied by `cargo fix --clippy -Zunstable-options`.
          Commits that were automatically applied may require closer review,
          since I didn't check those by hand and the Clippy fix feature is
          still unstable.
        * The other tags specify the subcrate that is affected by the
          commit. I created one commit for each subcrate, even when only one
          file (most of the time the `main.rs` file) was changed.
      - I created one commit, where I replace usages of `r#try!` with the
        `?` operator, since `try!` is now officially deprecated.
      - I created one commit, where I just allow Clippy lints. Either because
        the fix would require much more work or knowledge of the codebase or
        because it was a FP.

    This was pretty much work, but it helped detecting a few bugs in Clippy,
    where I was already able to open 3 or 4 PRs. So win-win I guess.

    [...] we got a net LoC decrease.
----->8-----
[No-auto] lib/entry/url: Fix Clippy warnings

Signed-off-by: flip1995 <hello@philkrones.com>
Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
[Auto] lib/entry/url: Fix Clippy warnings

Signed-off-by: flip1995 <hello@philkrones.com>
Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Merge branch 'remove-link-annotation-support' into master
Add more debug output
Add test whether adding an URL works

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Rewrite UrlLinker

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Reimplement link module with header Partial

This patch reimplements the "link" module using the
`toml_query::read::Partial` feature.

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Refactor: Remove notion of "external link"s

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Merge branch 'libimagentrylink-interface-redesign' into master
Rename module: linker -> linkable

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Rename interface

With this patch, the libimagentrylink library interface gets renamed.

The trait gets renamed to the more descriptive name "Linkable", the
functions get renamed to not contain any notion of "internal" anymore.

This patch also adapts the whole source tree for the new libimagentrylink
interface, also renaming variables to not contain "_internal_" anymore.

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Merge branch 'libimagentrylink-split' into master
Next