~matthiasbeyer/imag

ref: 2a81ad4dc2f0d659bd344a663da1d901f8dcccd9 imag/lib/entry/libimagentrylink d---------
Merge branch 'replace-map-dbg-err' into master

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Remove DebugResult and DebugOption helpers

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Replace map_dbg() and map_dbg_str() with context() and inspect() calls

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Merge branch 'is-linked-to' into master
Add Linkable::is_linked_to()

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Outsource helper: getting the link partial from Entry

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Merge branch 'minor' into master
Update dependency: hex: 0.3.2 -> 0.4

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Update dependency: env_logger: 0.6.1 -> 0.7

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Update dependency: url: 1.7.2 -> 2

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Pull changes from https://github.com/flip1995/imag clippy_fix

This pulls in the clippy fixes from Phil. From the request-pull:

-----8<-----
    I finally got to fixing all of the Clippy warnings in the imag codebase.
    `cargo test` passes, `cargo clippy` doesn't produce any warnings
    or errors.

    Some important notes:
      - I didn't pay attention to the line length of the changes, so it may
        have happened that some lines are now longer than 100 chars
      - Except two commits the commit messages are formatted as follows:
        * The first tag shows if the changes in the commit were
          automatically applied by `cargo fix --clippy -Zunstable-options`.
          Commits that were automatically applied may require closer review,
          since I didn't check those by hand and the Clippy fix feature is
          still unstable.
        * The other tags specify the subcrate that is affected by the
          commit. I created one commit for each subcrate, even when only one
          file (most of the time the `main.rs` file) was changed.
      - I created one commit, where I replace usages of `r#try!` with the
        `?` operator, since `try!` is now officially deprecated.
      - I created one commit, where I just allow Clippy lints. Either because
        the fix would require much more work or knowledge of the codebase or
        because it was a FP.

    This was pretty much work, but it helped detecting a few bugs in Clippy,
    where I was already able to open 3 or 4 PRs. So win-win I guess.

    [...] we got a net LoC decrease.
----->8-----
e2216db4 — flip1995 2 years ago
Allow some Clippy lints

Signed-off-by: flip1995 <hello@philkrones.com>
Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
69dce9ed — flip1995 2 years ago
[No-auto] lib/entry/link: Fix Clippy warnings

Signed-off-by: flip1995 <hello@philkrones.com>
Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
e2b1ed72 — flip1995 2 years ago
[Auto] lib/entry/link: Fix Clippy warnings

Signed-off-by: flip1995 <hello@philkrones.com>
Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
2c26fd27 — flip1995 2 years ago
Fix Hash vs PartialEq bug found by Clippy

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Update all dependencies

This patch updates all dependencies but not "nom".

Done with `cargo upgrade --all` and manual editing.

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
libimagentrylink: Add debugging output

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Add support for directional links

This patch adds support for directional links in libimagentrylink.

A directional link is added to the same header as the "internal" links,
which are unidirectional.

The "outgoing" link is added in "links.to", the "incoming" links are
added to "links.from".

This way we can always traverse all linkage. The `Linkable::links()`
method is changed to always return _all_ link.
The `Link` type was extended for notions of "to" and "from" links.

Also adds testing.

Signed-off-by: Matthias Beyer <mail@beyermatthias.de>
Merge branch 'remove-link-annotation-support' into master
Fix: Make sure links are sorted and deduplicated
Next