Patch release for removing a syntax error in the 0.4.1 release and
slight documentation updates
This patch release mainly improves packagability of the reposistory and
should have no end-user impact.
* Removed external hexdump dependency and vendored hexdump.py
This release has support for the audio mixer in the atem and fairlight
audio mixers. The connection system has also been reworked to be able
to connect to USB devices in an easier way and support connecting to
an openswitcher proxy daemon.
- Add openswitcher-proxy component
- Add level metering in the fairlight mixer
- Implement the atem audio mixer
- Remove the broken midi support in the gtk application
- Add first support for fetching the media files from the
- Add the option to add a mini M/E for an AUX output
Stable release of the library and the GTK application.
* Base features of the switcher page working
* Atem audio page is fully implemented except for the level indicators
* Fairlight audio page has the base functionality working
* Media and Camera pages are not implemented
* Support for Atem control over USB