M Makefile => Makefile +3 -1
@@ 1,7 1,9 @@
$(CC) quad.c -L/usr/local/lib -lSDL2 -lm -o quad
$(CC) quad.c -lSDL2 -lm -o quad
M README.md => README.md +19 -2
@@ 1,9 1,26 @@
Needs the `sdl2-dev` package, run with `make`.
Depends on the `sdl2-dev` package.
Run with `make run`.
1. There are 8 rules
2. Rules are referenced by a small squares indicating their position in
the editor interface
3. Each rule has one slot for each quadrant of the image
4. Each rule has a fallback slot that's used when a square gets too
small to be subdivided further
5. Slots can contain patterns or references to rules
6. The fallback slot can only contain a pattern
7. To place a pattern in a slot, drag it from the pallette at the top
8. To place a reference to a rule in a slot, drag its small squares (the
larger square region below it) into the slot
- `q` quit