@@ 164,7 164,7 @@ _Better_:
Hi, I can't get Jekyll 4.3.0 to start. I'm getting this 'Uninitialized
constant' error <link-to-stacktrace>. I read through jekyllrb.com but I
couldn't find any docs that seemed directly connected to my problem.
couldn't find any docs that seem directly related to my problem.
### Private messages
@@ 174,9 174,12 @@ without permission. Doing so is considered rude. Public discourse ensures
anyone can chime in to help. Another user may very well be looking for the same
assistance as you.
### Additional chat resources
### Additional chat / question-asking resources
- [Don't ask to ask](https://dontasktoask.com/)
- [The XY Problem](https://xyproblem.info/)
- [How to ask good questions](https://jvns.ca/blog/good-questions/)
- [StackOverflow: good questions](https://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask)
- [SourceHut IRC etiquette](https://man.sr.ht/chat.sr.ht/etiquette.md)
- [Getting Help on IRC](https://workaround.org/getting-help-on-irc)