* Copyright (C) 2006-2007 Brendan Cully <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (C) 2006 Rocco Rutte <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
#define _BCACHE_H_ 1
* support for body cache
typedef struct body_cache body_cache_t;
* - 'account' is the current mailbox' account (required)
* - 'mailbox' is the path to the mailbox of the account (optional):
* the driver using it is responsible for ensuring that hierarchies
* are separated by '/' (if it knows of such a concepts like
* mailboxes or hierarchies)
* Returns NULL on failure.
body_cache_t *mutt_bcache_open (ACCOUNT *account, const char *mailbox);
/* free all memory of bcache and finally FREE() it, too */
void mutt_bcache_close (body_cache_t **bcache);
* - 'bcache' is the pointer returned by mutt_bcache_open() (required)
* - 'id' is a per-mailbox unique identifier for the message (required)
* These return NULL/-1 on failure and FILE pointer/0 on success.
FILE* mutt_bcache_get(body_cache_t *bcache, const char *id);
/* tmp: the returned FILE* is in a temporary location.
* if set, use mutt_bcache_commit to put it into place */
FILE* mutt_bcache_put(body_cache_t *bcache, const char *id, int tmp);
int mutt_bcache_commit(body_cache_t *bcache, const char *id);
int mutt_bcache_move(body_cache_t *bcache, const char *id, const char *newid);
int mutt_bcache_del(body_cache_t *bcache, const char *id);
int mutt_bcache_exists(body_cache_t *bcache, const char *id);
* This more or less "examines" the cache and calls a function with
* each id it finds if given.
* The optional callback function gets the id of a message, the very same
* body cache handle mutt_bcache_list() is called with (to, perhaps,
* perform further operations on the bcache), and a data cookie which is
* just passed as-is. If the return value of the callback is non-zero, the
* listing is aborted and continued otherwise. The callback is optional
* so that this function can be used to count the items in the cache
* (see below for return value).
* This returns -1 on failure and the count (>=0) of items processed
int mutt_bcache_list(body_cache_t *bcache,
int (*want_id)(const char *id, body_cache_t *bcache,
void *data), void *data);
#endif /* _BCACHE_H_ */