* Copyright (C) 1996-2000 Michael R. Elkins <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
/* insert new items here to keep history file working */
#define HC_FIRST HC_CMD
typedef enum history_class history_class_t;
void mutt_history_add(history_class_t, const char *, int);
void mutt_reset_history_state (history_class_t);
int mutt_history_at_scratch (history_class_t);
void mutt_history_save_scratch (history_class_t, const char *);
void mutt_history_complete (char *, size_t, history_class_t);