* Copyright (C) 1999-2000 Thomas Roessler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it
* and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be
* useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
* warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
* License along with this program; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
* Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
* Some simple dummies, so we can reuse the routines from
* lib.c in external programs.
# include "config.h"
void (*mutt_error) (const char *, ...) = mutt_nocurses_error;
void mutt_exit (int code)