Recursyn allows musicians to fluidly create heavily-processed monophonic sounds.
For the story behind the idea, read the blog post.
Recursyn consists of an analog synthesizer/processing engine connected
in a feedback loop with a digital sampler. The instrument focuses on
sound design through resampling, the technique of repeatedly processing
recorded audio through different signal chains.
- Record and play back 12-bit, full audio bandwidth samples
- Load and save samples with microSD card
- Resample with a single button press
- Record perfectly trimmed samples with automatic punch in and out
- Generate rich waveforms with two voltage-controlled oscillators
- Aggressively shape sound with the overdrivable filter's six transfer functions
- Resample through external gear with auxilliary I/O
- Integrate with your setup with CV/gate interface