~jojo/Carth

ref: ae1d242d7d48292779dcbd953e5864bb4211e1ca Carth/examples/literate.org -rw-r--r-- 809 bytes
Update stackage release & use default-extensions in cabal file

Also, fix some minor breakages caused by ghc update, fix the
literate.org example, fix some new warnings, and get rid of the need
for a bunch of Data implementations by using basic parsing functions
in SystemSpec.hs.
Make main IO Unit, i.e. (Fun RealWorld [Unit RealWorld])
Rename start to main by mapping "main" to "_main" in mangleName

I tried having the carth-level entrypoint be called "main" before, but
it didn't work out since I tried having it compile to "main", and then
add a wrapping main that compiled to something like "outer_main", and
then redefine the entrypoint to "outer_main" when calling clang. That
was messy due to startfiles-related issues, but this way of simply
mapping "main" to "_main" via mangleName seems to work really well!
Add basic import system. Basically C-style include
Literate programming: Compile .org by untangling carth src blocks