#Cuckie: User defined cookies
#Cuckie is a browser extension to create notifications based on personal browsing behaviors, by storing them in cookies.
Visit https://jochen.link/experiments/cuckie.html for more information.
- Download and unzip Cuckie folder
- Go to “extensions” in your browser options
- Enable “developer mode”
- Click “load unpacked”
- Navigate to Cuckie folder and select it
- If you don't see the extension in your browser bar please pin it
[https://www.howtogeek.com/683099/how-to-pin-and-unpin-extensions-from-the-chrome-toolbar/](How to pin a browser extension)
- Visit any website
- Click the extension icon
- Type in a note for the website you are currently on
- Press "bake" to store the note in a user-generated cookie, or "eat" to close the Cuckie window
- Reload the website
- The Cuckie window will appear and display the message you saved
- Click "eat" to delete the cookie, or "keep" to keep it.
- You can open and close the Cuckie window anytime by clicking the extension icon
- Pressing escape closes the Cuckie window as well